Colony Wasp Kassettennabe / Cassette Hub Polished
Info: the LHD hub got some minimal scratches on the driver flange. It has no effect on the functionality at all, only cosmetic, but its cheaper now :) NO RETURNS ON THE LHD HUB!
The Colony Wasp cassette hubs have been one of the most popular hubs and it’s pretty easy to see why. With 72 points of direct engagement you can trust the Wasp to get you started right.
- 6061T6 alloy hub shell.
- Special female axle design with 14mm axle protruding into drop outs by 3mm.
- 10mm hardened CrMo 17mm hex head bolts.
- The axle is 14mm and fits into the frame dropout. The bolts are 10mm.
- High performance sealed bearings to make for a very fast, free rolling hub.
- 72 points Direct engagement 9T driver for superior acceleration.
- RHD & LHD versions available.
- 36 hole only.
- PCD drive side is 58mm.
- PCD non-drive side is 49mm.
- When lacing this to our Colony Contour or Pintour rims in 3 cross use 182mm spokes on drive side and 184mm spokes on non-drive side.
- Plastic Wasp Rear Non Driver Side Hub Guard INCLUDED.
- Weight: 469grams (16.54oz).
Verpackungseinheit: 1 Nabe RHD oder LHD