Payment Methods - Zahlungsmöglichkeiten
For detailed details, please read our terms and conditions here: https://fourpegsbmx.com/en/pages/agb
The following payment methods are generally available in our shop (text citation from our terms and conditions):
Prices and Payment Conditions
1. Unless otherwise stated in the Seller’s product description, prices indicated are total prices including the statutory sales tax. Delivery costs, where appropriate, will be indicated separately in the respective product description
2. For deliveries to countries outside the European Union, further costs may be incurred in individual cases for which the seller is not responsible and which are to be borne by the customer. These include, for example, costs for the transfer of money by credit institutions (e.g. transfer fees, exchange rate fees) or import duties or taxes (e.g. customs duties). Such costs may also be incurred in relation to the transfer of funds if the delivery is not made to a country outside the European Union, but the customer makes the payment from a country outside the European Union.
3. Payment can be made using one of the methods mentioned in the Seller’s online shop.
4. If prepayment by bank transfer has been agreed upon, payment is due immediately after conclusion of the contract, unless the parties have arranged a later maturity date.
We will hold your order for a week and reserve the goods. If the payment doesn´t arrive within a calendar week (7 days), the order will be cancelled. A different payment date can be agreed upon written correspondence.
You will receive the bank data per email and also at the end of the order with the confirmation page.
The order will be prepared and shipped after the order value (money) has been deposited on our account.
5. When choosing a payment method offered via the payment service "Shopify Payments" (Credit cards (such as Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, Amex, etc.), EPS Überweisung, Sofort, Bancontact, iDeal), Fast Checkout Systems (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay) payment will be processed via the payment service provider Shopify International Limited, Victoria Buildings, 2nd floor, 1-2 Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland (hereinafter referred to as "Shopify"). The individual payment methods offered via Shopify are communicated to the Client in the Seller's online shop. Shopify may use other payment services to process payments, which may be subject to special payment terms, to which the Client customer is separately referred. Further information on "Shopify Payments" can be found at https://www.shopify.com/payments.
6. If a payment method offered via the payment service "PayPal" is selected, the payment shall be processed via PayPal, whereby PayPal may also use the services of third-party payment service providers for this purpose. If the seller also offers payment methods via PayPal that involve advance payments to the client (e.g., purchase on account or payment by instalments), he shall assign his payment claim to PayPal or to the payment service provider commissioned by PayPal and specifically named to the client. Before accepting the seller's declaration of assignment, PayPal or the payment service provider commissioned by PayPal shall carry out a credit check using the transmitted client data. The seller reserves the right to refuse the client the selected payment method in the event of a negative check result. If the selected payment method is approved, the client must pay the invoice amount within the agreed payment period or in the agreed payment intervals. In this case, he can only make payment to PayPal or the payment service provider commissioned by PayPal with debt-discharging effect. However, even in the case of assignment of claims, the seller remains responsible for general customer enquiries, e.g., about the goods, delivery time, dispatch, returns, complaints, cancellation declarations and deliveries or credit notes.